CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Short Update

I might as well live at the dentist's office. 7 dentist appointments in 3 weeks. Aweful. One of my fillings came out while I was pregnant, and I waited too long to fix it. I had to get a root canal on that tooth. It also caused a cavity on the tooth touching it. So I had #1: a cleaning. #2: working on root canal #3: still working on root canal #4 filling cavity #5 STILL working on root canal #6 working on crown #7 finishing crown. Yesterday I finished up #4, and as I was leaving, the dental assistant said that they might as well get me a cot so I can just sleep at the office.

Here are two music videos that I love love love. Well, the first one is more for the song, but the second has an awesome video. Tell me what you think.




This is the funnest time of my life. Yesterday I realized how much I am going to miss Red being the way she is right now. She is so cuddly. She recognizes me and smiles. If she can't see me, she cries. (That might seem annoying to others, but I love it.) She is fascinated by Mr. Rogue. Her eyes open wide and she watches every move he makes.
Most of all though, I love the cuddles. When she cries, all I have to do is hold her against me, and she will calm down and snuggle until she sleeps. I love being a comforter, and I love to be needed. I know that every stage she goes through will be even funner than the last, but I definitely know I will miss the baby moments.

11 comments:

Our Family said...

She is darling! And that really is a good feeling. I mean, I've never been Mom before, but sometimes Auntie Lees can do the same thing. Cuddly babies are the best, but you'll find that you love every stage she goes through. SHe's beautiful

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big and she is so smiley! That is so cute!!! :D How are you doing?

Jess & Tal said...

I know what you mean about the baby moments. They all go so quickly and I just wished some times I could stop time. And I think all breast babies are mommas girls as babies:) She has changed so much!! She is getting so big! And she is very beautiful! I think she is starting to look a lot like you!!

Jess & Tal said...

I meant breast fed:)

Kacey said...

I feel the EXACT same way!!!!! I can definitely see a little more of you in her now, shes a doll!!!

mcbingham said...

She is so adorable!! Her smile is so big!! Good luck with the rest of your dental visits, you are definitely a trooper!

Unknown said...

She is so cute!

LeBaron Family said...

Sorry about the petemcfraser!
I didn't realize my hubby was still signed in!

Hepworth Family said...

She is SOO darling! What a cute and beautiful baby girl!
I'm sorry to hear about your dentist visits!? That's not fun!?

Becky said...

Yikes, sorry about the dentist. That is no fun. But ah, Red is a beauty! Great pics.

emily said...

I'm sorry that you have been through so much. I had no idea. I'm such a bad friend. Red is so cute. Do you guys want to come over Friday? I'm planning a little something something. I'll let you know.