CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Little Red

Although I am inherently lazy, the real reason I haven't been able to post is because I lost my computer/camera cord, and what fun is a post without pictures? Nevertheless, I found it. Who wants to see my pretty baby?!


Red is 18 months old. She's quite the little firecracker.

Like all kids, Red loves to get into my tupperware drawer. For some reason she likes to sit in my bowls, and the deeper ones she likes to stick on her head.
She loves glasses. She has her own sunglasses that she wears around the house, and then she'll find my glasses and smudge them all up. They look so cute on her.
I took these pictures because her cheeks are so rosy! I realized that (at least this day) her daddy had given her red jello for breakfast. It stained her face! This picture makes the color seem super mellow, but it wasn't!
Here are a couple pictures from Christmas. I let Red dance around in our Christmas tree skirt. She LOVED it!
She is now tall enough to climb onto our dining chairs, and from there, onto our table. It freaks me out. No falls yet, but I really have to try hard to keep her out of there.
Last weekend we spent some time at Temple Square.
For those of you who don't know, the Hubby and I will both graduate in May. It will be such a relief for me. I can't wait to just be home with Red, although, I have been very lucky this semester to just have 2 classes. 2 Months left. Let's start the countdown!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted! Red is getting so big! I can't believe she is 18 months already. That is crazy!

Kawnee said...

She's so dang cute. I love the picture with the headband and big flower on her head. How cute is that!

Becky said...

Fun pictures! I love that face. It will be great to see you this weekend.

Jared & Courtney Jackson said...

I loved the post! I agree pictures totally make it! Your daughter is such a doll. Good luck with the rest of your classes and congratulations on almost graduating.

Mike and Michelle said...

No! I didn't know you were graduating this May!?! Good for you two, but I have to say I will be sad to see you go! Scarlet is getting so big, so cute!

Hepworth Family said...

Her hair is getting so long! What a darling girly girl!! I love her rosie cheeks too! Daddy's just love their girls!

Kaylee and Phil said...

She's getting so big!!! And I still haven't met her... sad day. What will you guys be doing when you graduate?